Monday, January 17, 2011

Why the title??

I've titled my blog it's my party and I'll cry if I want to, because this is my blog, and I'll write what I want to and that goes with the tune to the song... or something like that... Anyways, this is the 3rd blog I have attempted to start.. I started one when I found I was going to be able to come to Korea with Josh, never followed through, started another one when I got to Korea, because I wanted to journal all the cool things we saw and did, but never followed through. In all honesty, all the pictures we have taken, tell a good enough story of our adventure here, along with the memories. So this is my 3rd blog, and I can't promise I will write daily or weekly, but I'm pretty sure that I can commit to updating atleast monthly. 2011 is going to be a pretty exciting year, I already have a feeling, and I have been thinking of all the things I'd like to blog about recently, so I need to start somewhere. Maybe no one will read this, and maybe a lot of people will read this but with either way, let me start by saying ahead of time, I'm sorry If I offend anyone, that's not my intention whatsoever, but I think there is a lot people don't know about me, maybe because they have never taken the chance to get to know me, and maybe it's because they just don't give a shit but either way, this is my blog, so welcome and enjoy the ride :)

No comments:

Post a Comment