Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mil Spouse Friday Fill-In (compliments of Wife of a Sailor)

  1. If you were a famous movie star, what types of movies would you star in? Definitely comedies!! Anything to make people smile and laugh :)
  2. What is a vacation you would like to take if money were no object? I would goto Hilton Head Island and stay until... well forever, because I could never get enough of that place!
  3. Did you have pets growing up? We had a poodle named Trooper and he disliked me terribly because my parents got him a few months before I was born :(
  4. What do you do for exercise? Wii Active every other day and walking when I can ~ I was doing Zumba but it's too much of a project in Korea to get there so definitely Zumba when we are back in the states.
  5. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received as a MilSpouse? Oh wow.... I think to keep a positive attitude for my soldier as much as I can :)

How would you answer these questions? Look for new ones every Friday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment