Friday, February 25, 2011

Mil Spouse Friday Fill-In (compliments of Wife of a Sailor)

1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life “perfect”?

The 2 places we have been so far have not had any support for spouses, and with being in Korea right now, that would be a super thing to have. There is a lot more support for people with children, but unfortunately we don't have kids, so people without kids get lost in the shuffle.

2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick?

Hmmm a bakers dozen? LOL

3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do?

I would definitely be a child Psychologist :)

4. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don’t what would you get?

I do not have a service oriented tattoo, I will leave that up to my hubby to get LOL I prefer the girly tattoos I have :)

5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose?

Anything that has to do with being a pastry chef ~ I want to learn how to decorate cakes and bake lots of goodies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment