Friday, March 4, 2011

Mil Spouse Friday Fill-In (compliments of Wife of a Sailor)

1. Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military?


We are extremely happy being Army ~ I've heard my hubby a few times say, "Maybe I should have joined the Marines", but I'm pretty sure it has only been when he is really pissed at the Army. LOL


2. What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why?


After spending the past 17 months in S. Korea, I would NOT come back here, unless we were stationed in Area 2 or further. That being said, I am blessed to be here with him, but the area we are in is just not ready for spouses and families yet.


3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why?


Hmmm.... I think I would go back to 32, it was a very weird year. I was heart broken when my dad passed away that year, but a few months later I met my hubby and my life was forever changed. Early 30's are a great time, you really start to know yourself as an "adult" :)


4. If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be?


Lucky Charms :) The actual cereal makes you feel like it could be good for you and then toss in all those bright colored marshmallows and it makes it delightful!


5. What is your morning beverage of choice and why?


Coffee!! Any kind of coffee will do. I just need one cup for a caffeine kick to start my day, however I wish I could have a mini Starbucks in my kitchen, so I could have a cafe Mocha anytime :)


No comments:

Post a Comment